It's that time of the month when we let you know about all the great books coming up in September that are already available for preorders!
It's the beginning of another month and this month brings us closer to fall, pumpkin spice lattes and the ever-dreaded (or eagerly awaited) beginning of the school year. Whatever you are most looking forward to, I hope it arrives as soon as you want it so you can enjoy it to the fullest.
We are doing our best to keep the number of emails down. Some months, and some weeks like this week, we have a bunch of extra special announcements that need to be in different emails – partially because they get too long, partially because of the subject matter.
This is the second of five emails you get this week. Tomorrow is of course Wild Wednesday! Don't miss out.
While there are no new series launching this month, there are a bunch of them continuing. AND we have one new boxed set.
Which of the books below are you looking forward to the most? (More than one is totally okay too!)
Reminder: These may not be the only books on preorder this month, but they are the ones currently available for preorder. Others may be added throughout the month (and looking at the calendar, I've got a good bet that there will be a few more).
Books available for preorder:
- A Mom, A Wand, and A Mission releases Sept. 12
- Earth Bound releases Sept. 15
- Clawing for Vengeance releases Sept. 16
- Agitation of Fear releases Sept. 16
- An Unclear Future releases Sept. 20
- Rogue Ops releases Sept. 21
- Doom Under The Shadow releases Sept. 23
- True Dedication releases Sept. 23
- 1885 releases Sept. 24
- Kdacken Vengeance releases Sept. 26
- Day Sworn releases Sept. 30
- The Holistic Creator releases Oct. 1
Boxed sets available for preorder: