Check out this great new Story Bundle featuing books from Michael Todd (Anderle), Jonathan Brazee, Kevin McLaughlin, A.K. DuBoff, and more of your favorite Sci-Fi authors.
Did you know we live in a golden age of publishing?
Indie authors—those who work outside the traditional publishing world—are free to write and publish what they want, unleashing their creative visions to their fullest potential. Thanks to online retailers with self-publishing platforms, the gatekeepers of traditional publishing can’t stop indie writers from reaching an audience.
And readers have more content to choose from than ever before.
In the realm of science fiction, this opens up vast universes of possibility, swirling with stories that could never have been told in exactly the same way until now. We, the authors, can write and publish whatever explosive and meaningful books we want, unobstructed by a hidebound establishment.
And we, the readers, have mountains of wonderfully imaginative books to get lost in as a result.
As a longtime indie author/publisher, I was inspired to bring together the leading indie lights of our day and unite them in one spectacular StoryBundle. I wanted to make it a snapshot of this amazing moment in time, nearly a decade after the start of the indie revolution, as the indie publishing industry blossoms like never before.
That’s why I put out the call to so many top guns of the indie movement. Because of their spirit of cooperation and commitment, you can enjoy this dynamite bundle of science fiction books by all-star, out-of-this-world talents who rock futuristic action and characterization like no one else working today. Here’s a taste of what you’ll get:
- Red Team Alpha: A Crimson Worlds Adventure by Jay Allan – A unit of elite Martian warriors is caught between an alien horror and the sinister intelligence forces who will stop at nothing to claim its dark power.
- The Zoo: Apocalypse Paused Boxed Set by Michael Anderle and Michael Todd – In this boxed set of four books within the bundle, a dangerous habitat for wildly mutated lifeforms with alien roots draws the best and brightest of humanity to uncover deadly secrets and fight for survival.
- Corpsman by Colonel Jonathan P. Brazee, USMC (RET) – Plunged into the fires of war, Nova Esperança, a Navy medical Corpsman, must not only care for her wounded space Marines, but fight to defend the Federation.
- The Circuit: The Complete Saga by Rhett C. Bruno – A band of unlikely saviors join forces in an all-or-nothing struggle to thwart a threat to the spaceborne colonies known as the Circuit.
- Dark Stars Trilogy Book One: Crystalline Space by A.K. DuBoff – In a universe where high technology and magic co-exist, a woman with unique powers leads a team on an interstellar quest to stop an all-consuming darkness from tearing reality asunder.
- A Captain’s Crucible Book One: Flagship by Isaac Hooke – Cut off from Central Command on the fringes of known space, a space fleet commodore must fight off a threat to all humanity.
- Juno Rising by Patty Jansen – A soldier with amnesia must protect a terrible secret from the power-hungry forces that would destroy entire worlds to get it.
- Starbarian Saga Book One: Horde’s Challenge by Robert Jeschonek – EXCLUSIVE TO THIS BUNDLE! Barbarian warriors in a postapocalyptic future are called to battle an overwhelming threat from beyond the stars.
- Janissaries by Chris Kennedy – Aliens recruit a war hero and his special forces platoon to fend off an invasion that could wipe out all life on Earth.
- Element-X by B.V. Larson – An agent with special abilities leads a crack team to claim the secrets of a crashed alien ship, only to end up at war with competing salvagers and the aliens themselves.
- Ragnarok Rising by Kevin McLaughlin – Earth itself is on the line unless a human spaceship commander and a refugee of the far-flung Cymtarran Empire join forces against the villainous Skree.
- Exile by Glynn Stewart – Exiled to the edge of the galaxy, the son of a tyrant must carve out a new home for his fellow refugees…but violence and tyranny might be the only way they can make a newfound paradise their own.
- Trevalyn Academy by James David Victor – A disgraced cadet unearths deadly conspiracies at a military academy and must stand up and fight for the cause of galactic freedom.
How’s that for a lineup? If you love action, science fiction, or just great writing, this bundle will light up your universe in all the best ways. Grab your copy during the very limited sales window, load your e-reading device or app, and launch yourself into orbit for some breathtaking, soul-stirring, and thought-provoking fall and winter reading. – Robert Jeschonek
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of five books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.
Crystalline Space – Dark Stars Trilogy Book 1 by A.K. DuBoff
The Circuit – The Complete Saga by Rhett C. Bruno
Corpsman – Women of the United Federation Marines by Jonathan P. Brazee
Juno Rising by Patty Jansen
Janissaries by Chris Kennedy
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular books, plus EIGHT more! That’s a total of thirteen tremendous reads!
Ragnarok Rising by Kevin McLaughlin
Horde’s Challenge – Starbarian Saga Book 1 by Robert Jeschonek
Red Team Alpha by Jay Allan
Apocalypse Paused – Books 1-4 by Michael Todd
Element-X by B. V. Larson
Exile by Glynn Stewart
Flagship – A Captain’s Crucible Book 1 by Isaac Hooke
Trevalyn Academy by James David Victor
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to AbleGamers!
Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.